What to See and Do in Michigan
Guide to What To See & Do in Michigan
Michigan if full of fun activities for everyone young and old. With one mile of lakes or waterways for every 5 miles of land you cannot help but find the fun. Michigan is a full four season state and here every season brings another version of attractions and activities! The hardest part is to know where to start.
What to Do and See in Michigan
2018 Fair Dates: August 12th – 18th | Carnival: August 14th – 18th.
Our goal is to provide you with useful information about the Otsego County Fair in Gaylord, Michigan. We do hope you can take the time to browse around and see everything we have to offer.
Genesee County Fair - Mt. Morris will be AUGUST 20-26, 2018. Enjoy seven days of family fun featuring monster trucks and derby races, entertainment tent, 4-H horse show, Midway Carnival, Grandstand events, food, and so much more.
What to See and Do in Michigan by Region
- REGION 1: Detroit Area
- REGION 2: Battle Creek Area
- REGION 3: Kalamazoo Area
- REGION 4: Grand Rapids, Grand Haven and Holland Areas
- REGION 5: Lansing to Saginaw Area
- REGION 6: Michigan Thumb Area
- REGION 7: Central Lower Peninsula
- REGION 8: Muskegon to Newaygo Area
- REGION 9: Traverse City Area
- REGION 10: Gaylord Area
- REGION 11: Charlevoix Area
- REGION 12: From the Mackinac Bridge North
- REGION 13: Menominee Area
- REGION 14: Marquette Area
- REGION 15: Northwestern Upper Peninsula